Saturday, April 23, 2011

Enrique - Heartbeat

ermm, (Enrique, Heartbeat feat Nichole)

it is really a catchy song with a very simple lyrics that keeps on rewinding yet obviously meaningful,

it is said that, that when two sword masters crossed their swords, they felt as though time freeze, it is just manga theory but there are some common sense in it..

what if you can amplify your senses, everything will be in slow motion to your eyes, ears etc as your senses has been so sensitive, you can see that, that the movement of things around you in a slow motion..

confusing? hehehe

read it many times then...

back to the song,

I like it so much, I am not feeling lonely of being single, some says that I am pushing and rushing for it, 

but honestly, 

1) I tried to win the 1st one heart's for about 3 years

and subsequently

2) I tried to win the 2nd one heart's for about 6 years

and both of them are actually roommates..well..maybe it will never work that way...

yet I am in love with the 2nd more,

trying to win her heart over and over again, not succeeding, try again, failed, tried and failed...

Never will she realize that, she has been roughly 1/5 of my life...how can she not be?

The background of my day to day thinking...is my thoughts on her..she is my subconscious thinking...

The day she accepted to be with someone else..

was the day I was accepted to work for the British..yet I am still under probation for the next six months....

It is an energy company, and it is VERY VERY VERY big...

Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah

The probation period is for a full fledge executive post...

it was not a total lost..i managed to get something to distract my thinking to another things...for a while

if not the sadness will be unbearable...

and I accept it with an open heart, she is not mine for real..she belongs to someone else...

but lately, i kept dreaming about her, i wish i could say something to her...maybe wish her good luck...but she will never listen...

"Its good to talk to you, you are way off, I just wants us to be PLAIN friends"

I remembered it clearly when she said it in 2007, if someone is in the highest hierarchy in your heart, you tend to remember everything they said.