Thursday, November 11, 2010

...

~.:Aaaa..Nostalgic, I remembered how I used to sit a few rows behind her..so I could observe her without her noticing..she seems to be paying attention during lectures..but I know she wasn't, what was inside my mind at that time wasn't the issue..but rather what was on her mind that interest me most.."what is she thinking, what does she sees and what does she hears"..are the questions that crosses my mind when I looked at her..such a creation..clumsy, day dreaming all the way through classes, and innocent..if I am not looking outside the windows where the birds are flying freely, I will be looking at her..when the lecturer is telling funny things, i'll be looking at her too..because I really love to see her giggles (to laugh in a silly way) in her own cute ways..those were the days when all my close friends were telling me that as though there was a big dark cloud hovering above and following me..so many sad things had happen..and I am at the point of turning a new leaf in the days of my life..and there it was..her angelic face.. a catalyst and a sign..that life is to be explored and appreciated, that you don't need to be a captive of your bad/unlucky events/experiences..that for all the prays you hold dearly to, will be answered and most of all, that the things taken away from you (as it was never yours from the beginning) will be compensated with a better one..insyaAllah:.~

p/s:- Please note that the writer doesn't intend to associate this writing to anyone (the living or the dead), it might be fictional or based on a real life experience, it might sound "poyos" or whatever jargon you see it suite the most..it is just the result of the writer finding excuses for not studying (tonight) for the coming ACCA examination :)

No comments: